Ensure your conveyancing tasks are completed efficiently and correctly by choosing the experienced Specters legal team, trusted property solicitors.
Specters conveyancing solicitors offer over 25 years' experience, widely considered a commercial property solicitor of choice, as well as dealing with many residential property transactions.
We embrace the digital age but recognise clients want a quality customer service and an approachable, experienced, qualified lawyer to deal with your property transaction.
When you ask us to act for you, we will ensure:
- You will receive a written quote for fixed fees with no hidden extras and no obligation
- We are part of the Law Society Conveyancing Quality Scheme (CQS)
- We have attained ISO 27001 which is an industry recognised award confirming our ability to protect your data and privacy
- On many occasions, we can also act for your lender (bank or building society) avoiding duplication of costs
- You will deal with a solicitor or a qualified legal executive supervising your property transaction who will be highly experienced
We can provide services for:
- Equity release
- Help to Buy scheme
- Lease extensions
- Leasehold purchases
- Purchasing property
- Right to buy
- Selling property
- Shared ownership
- Transfers of equity
How long will me property transaction take?
With willing parties on both sides, the transaction will normally take 4-6 weeks. If the transaction is urgent, we shall use our best efforts to speed up the process.
To learn more about our services and how we can assist you in your property transaction, speak to an expert member of the Specters team on 0300 303 3629 or enquire online here.